Welcome to Pulaski County Middle School
Valuing our Traditions, Growing our Future, and Uniting our Community
Welcome to Our School
We are so excited in Pulaski County to begin a new school year in a new school building by combining our two previous middle schools. We will have new combined administration, faculty and staff, students, and parents. This also means new opportunities, creativity and innovation, a new school culture, new identity, and new lifelong relationships. In this new era of technology we are blessed to have optional ways of providing education across multiple settings. We know that we are beginning a school year under unusual circumstances. But our goal and focus will continue to be on Instruction and Learning. And of course we will focus on safety by following CDC Guidelines and recommendations from our local Health Department. Public Schools are the backbone of our community because they set the foundation for the future of the community - our future teachers, law enforcement, doctors, scientists, artists, engineers and more. Public Schools are also the great equalizer in that we provide a free education to everyone that enters our doors. So again, welcome! ¡Bien Venidos!
Chromebooks can be picked up at the IT Building at 89 Commerce St Pulaski VA 24301. Please call 540-994-2578 at least two hours in advance to make arrangements for pick up or you can email email@example.com. Complete the User Agreement available at http://www.pcva.us/News/chromebook-1-to-1-policy-rev1.pdf and bring with you to pick up the Chromebook. If you are not able to print off a copy, there will be copies available at the IT Building.
Parent Drop-off Procedures
- For Sports and Fine Arts Activities please see Athletics and Activities Tab
- April 29 & 30: Spring Theatrical Production at 6:00 pm
- May 14 - Midterms Go Home
- May 17 - June 17 SOL Testing
- June 4: Last Day for Full Credit for Late Work
- June 4: Q4 Extension Projects Due for All Students
- June 4-11:Late School Work will receive 10% Deduction
- June 11: Last Day to turn in all Schoolwork for Q4
- June 17: Grade 8 Ceremony at 10:00 am
- June 17: Last Day of School and end of Q4
- June 21: Report Cards Mailed Home
PCMS Meals Distribution
Beginning March 17th - Two Distribution Sites only on Wednesdays
- Snowville Elementary 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Dublin United Methodist Church 3:00 - 4:00 pm
There will not be any distribution from Pulaski County Middle School.